Sunday 3rd may
We went in today without the kids. Went into the hospital and Noah had done a huge smelly poo. We were able to do his toe and tail and Aaron changed the whole bed. He kept pooing so needed 2 outfits. He was so cute and let me do so much changing. He had a good night and put on 35grams last night- 1385grams. His feeds were changed to sliding scale to end up being 0500 tomorrow as 20ml per 2 hours. I will call later and see how is coping with the increase per alternate hours.
Nan and Karen came in today. Nan had a good cuddle. I cant believe when Lee-Anne (30weeks) was born she wasn’t allowed to be touched for 6 weeks. I think she appreciated holding Noah.
COUNT DOWN ESTIMATE
100grams to go till birth weight is hit (5 days)
450 grams till 1.8 kilo and he can go into a cot (23 days)
38 days (5weeks and 3 days) till he is able to learn to feed.
59 days (8 weeks and 3 days) till he is term and can come home.

No comments:
Post a Comment