Wednesday 28 April
Noah is doing really well today got a phone call from staff to say he was SCBU 3 waiting a bed in SCBU 2. he had had his O2 sats ceased, TPN ceased and only needing monitors for reps and heart rate. He looks wonderful without his leads everywhere. He had put on 30grams last night almost 1300grams. Got to have a huge cuddle today which he slept thru he seems so much more relaxed. Karen got to come in and have a cuddle too she was the first person besides Aaron and I. so noahs job now is to put on heaps of weight and in a few weeks learn to breastfed. I am so proud of my boy I feel such a sense of achievement that he has moved rooms. I guess only other premmie parents know how that feels.

1 comment:
Congrats on the birth of Noah...He looks like a little cutie!! I hope he contiunes to do well!
Post a Comment