OK I have one benefit for being with psych unit at the hosp... I had a tantrum today I saw a different Ob again and I had to go thru again all my history and everything they asked the same questions and wrote the same shit down the others all wrote. I was then told induction was another possibility.... WHO KNOWS WHY?? didn't give a reason... just 'u know'. she called me a liar that my U/S was on 2/2 cause her record says 9/2.... but she wouldn't call to confirm and when I did WAS the 2/2 Anyway so I walked out and sat and waited another hour to get another appointment. SO I left and came home frustrated and pissed off decided I am not going back. so I called my MH nurse and said my grievance asked if I could still get the psych hosp support (which I need) so she went to birthing unit got me my own midwife and then rang back to say I was not going to see the doctors anymore. I could have my own Middies and birth in the birthing unit. Which is sooo much nicer than the hospital. I was not to see the ob and only see my middies and my psychiatrist and they would communicate without the 'high risk team' so I wont have to have my preg dictated too. I am over the moon. She said home birth was still out of the question with the risks associated but birthing unit would suit me much better and I wouldn't be bullied into every single test and poke or prod possible. WOO HOO NO MORE INTERNALS EVERY FORTNIGHT!!! SO am feeling much better...
I have also contacted the Northern Women's Community Midwifes about having a homebirth and care at home with psych care still thru Belinda. They think there is a possibility but no guarantee. Will see next week when they call if I am eligible...

No comments:
Post a Comment