150 days to go!
I know that’s not quite ½ way but well on its way to being half way and then the count down begins.
25 weeks= 100 days to go 33 weeks= 50 days to go
Great news also we have been accepted to have an independent midwife through Northern Women’s Community Midwives again. My Primary midwife is Linda this time and not sure who my secondary one will be yet. I will see them on the 6/2. I can’t wait to see what happens. Not sure about the use of a doula now but will discuss it with Linda then.
As for me things are ok. I went and saw Dione last week who organized my meds to be changed. So am having hospital @ home to change the meds over and monitor the side effects. I am looking forward to Belinda coming back on the 9/2. So she can review. H@H have been really good though and I can’t complain about the service. The have organized metro link to come and do house work and caring so Aaron and I can have some time together.
Overall I have had a huge amount of support and feeling much better about myself and coping skills provided for me. Am having time off work for this week and next to get better and will hopefully head back the week after.
I am so excited the scan is only next week. Then we will know if it is a boy and girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment