Am 15 weeks now and kids are still away. Aaron and I decided to bite the bullet and go camping with our new tent. Aaron decided was a nice idea to take me to the place he has been before on the Murray up near Blanch town. The initial spot had over grown in reeds so we moved on to a camping ground across the other side of the lagoon. It was about 20*c and very very windy. The tent looked like it was constantly blowing away but we managed to light a small fire to cook some damper and chuck the lines out. Aaron caught 1 carp and I managed to loose 5. The lines we had kept snapping so overall I got lots of fish to shore just couldn’t get them out of the water. I also sat and read some of my book. During this time thought it would be a good idea to get a belly tan. Little did I know the sun was burning us all over both Aaron and I got burnt on our faces, Aarons back and my arms and belly. Even with sunscreen on the cool wind had fooled us into believing we were ok. So today after a horrid night trying to sleep with soreness all over we packed up and came home.
Our poor baby is sitting in my belly probably happily doing its baby stuff while the outside is baking. To top it off the old stretch marks from the other kids are all blistered… I have sent Aaron down to get some aloe for my poor belly….
On a lighter note time is ticking by...




No comments:
Post a Comment