Monday, December 15, 2008

12 and 1 day again

Glitter Words

I went to see the ob today and they changed my dates AGAIN… so now is the 28/9/09...which is a laugh I got my BFP 3dpo but the stupid Ob wouldn’t listen to that- so it changes again. That frustrates me because they never listen!!!

She didn’t have my NT results even though she called up they were not there. She said not to worry if they needed too they would call for a follow up. She said be aware it was on the high side for the fold test but my age should drop that a lot and will see what Blood test says. So now do I call during the week to see what it is or do I leave it???

We heard heart be on Doppler 163bmp. Got my scan for 2/2/09 for morph u/s. I am measured normal *apparently*. BP was 110/60 always is lower in preg than normally.

I am feeling pretty pissed off with my dates changing and the fact I am treated like an experiment with my uterus issues so everyone wants to know why, when, how, can they touch, what does it feel like etc..... I am really wanting to go home birth at them moment and to just be pregnant without all the drama the hospital give me. my appointment are 4 weekly for ob, and 4 weekly with urology and psych so ends up weekly attendance b Just being there and fighting with them makes me so angry. I am going to avoid going cause I hate being there so much. I wish we could have a home birth but it isn’t possible for me to watched by the psych team if I am not having the baby there. Is a catch 22 I get sicker from being there but can’t not have them.

Feeling pretty down especially since blood test came back all ok so my mood and fatigue are not anemia related. I am scared they are psych related. I now am worried about the down results too. I wish I could just be like normal women and bloom in pregnancy not fall into a pit of medical problems

No comments: