Physio chair trying to learn to sit!
Noah trying to sit***
16th January 2010
Noah's developing so much more than expected. Although he still only 5.2kg he rolling around to get things. He can grab with both hands but prefers the left. He is focusing on small objects like a fly on the floor. He follows movement of his hands and objects. He can get up on his knees and slightly crawl. His head control is much better and has less blue episodes. I have requested a new physio for Noah I want someone who is easier to see and gives me ideas. Even after his brain scan said he may get cerebral palsy I am not seeing an evidence at the omen. He has learnt to cough and grunt when wanting attention. He listens so well and any slight noise he knows exactly what’s going on.
Overall very proud and relieved with his development. Hard having a baby who is "short statured" other wise known as Dwarfism. But could be worse. 

Dads little man
Sorry to take so long to update I had spinal surgery this month and Keeley has been having some issues. Hope to update for for you soonxo

2 comments:
Nice to hear from you Kris! And what a great update for Noah - he sounds like he's doing great.
Hope you are ok after your surgery.
x
It is great to read the updates, I am constantly checking in. It is great that Noah is now moving about ! I hope that you are doing OK.
xo Julz
Post a Comment